Eating healthy is so important to us nowadays. In our busy days of work and bustle daily life, thousand of things could disturb us. Our schedule of time seems to be shortened more and more and we tend to live, work, play, enjoy even eat faster. And so, to meet our demand, everything has to be usefully and quickly. Our meals are not exception.
Fast food and situations
Related to the speed for the lunches, fast food meets our demand, we guess so. Related to our eating healthy mission, does it meet our health – a doubt question and answer. The point accepted by many people that we have to bear a fast lunch for speed to catch the work in the afternoon and we have no much choices although we think usually about fast food and nutrition.
What would you think about at lunch time when you still have a dozen of work waiting in the afternoon, or when you are going to have an early meeting then? Fast food could be the reasonable choice in the cases. It could be said that it’s not only fast food but also fast eating, double “fast” for an important meal in the day or meals in days!!!
Should we slow down our speed and cut off one of these “fast” above? Let figure out the way!
Although the foods that takes us a short time to prepare at home could be called fast food, this way of calling mostly use for the foods that are cooked and served quickly in the restaurants or cafeterias, or stores. There are thousand types of fast foods that could be delivered or packed to be taken away. We could account from the restaurants or stores many types of fast food: hamburgers, sauces, French fries, soups, salads, pizzas, sandwiches, hot dogs, crepes, wraps, chicken nuggets, kebabs…They seem delicious and could help us to fill the lunches rapidly. However, the problem is the high energy and fat could be contained in these foods.
So, could we still have fast food as healthy meal or at least lower the fat and energy contained? The answer is yes, absolutely!
And our mission for a healthy lunch is the smart choice to fast food served.
How to have the eating healthy fast food for lunches
We could know numbers of fast food types around which some of them have been mentioned above. For a healthier lunch, let make some changes when choosing them to our menu.
- For hamburgers, breads, wrap, kebabs, sandwiches, pizzas…let choose fish, egg, cheese or chicken breast (without skin) with vegetable instead of other fried.
- For the drink (it seems attached with the meals usually), let choose tea or water or coffee (without cream and or less sugar) instead of carbonated beverage or sugary fat drink.
- Avoid of choosing the French fried if possible or reduce the consumed amount.
- Cut off the types of pie.
- Avoid choosing big sizes or combo, or promotion.
- Balance the food consuming of the day by vegetable, fruits, milk, nuts…from other meals.
- Plan the meals in order not to have fast food too much.
One more minute to take care of our foods, we could have better meals. Even fast food could also be consumed reasonably and became healthier. Eating healthy plan for us gradually is established base on the your smart choice and resolution.