Honey pancake is the wonderful recipe in the list of diet food recipes. It is simple your breakfast maybe but it ensures the nutrition that you need. Honey pancake is not difficult to make. It is considered the simplest pancake and you can combine it with honey to increase the flavor.
You may know that pancake is the great recipe in diet food recipes that many people contribute in their diet list. It helps them to control the weight easily while still offers many needed nutrients to the body and brings to them the satisfied flavor when they enjoy. There are different ways to make pancake. Base on the creativity of yours, you may yourself to make the wonderful pancake with its feature but you do not change so much or influence to your diet process. That the reason why pancake is a solution in the diet menus, even it is called the brilliant choice for any diet breakfast compared with many diet food recipes with full of energy and freshmen in cuisine.
Related to honey pancake, this is a solution for different cases such as the strict diet process or diabetes. It is quick and simple in making. It is free of sugar if you love to reduce the sugar more. Anybody can do it. Furthermore, it is an element which helps you to shine in the morning. It is the factor that can help you to feel very good like in other meals in day with no doubt about nutrition or flavor.
Prepared and cooking time: 15 minutes
- 110gr wheat flour, all purpose
- 2 eggs at the room temperature
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of unsalted butter
- 2 tbsps of sugar
- 200ml of milk
- 3 tbsps of honey (63g)
- Non-stick frying pan in medium size or any size that you love to
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and beat them to make the white and yolks be mixed together. Add milk and then salt and sugar, after that sift the flour into the mixture and continue to beat them until the mixture be done well.
- Heat the pan in the medium temperature and add the butter into the pan to be melted. Clean the pan before frying the pancake. The butter has its flavor, so I do not use the vanilla. Of course if you love to, you can add some.
- Pour the mixture of flour and eggs into the pan, turn it after 1 minutes when you see the surface of the pancake to turn to dry. And then let the pancake to be well done in 2 minutes or until it is done fine. Don’t let the pancake is over cooked, it will not soft.
- Take the pancake out of the pan, and continue to fry the other pancakes till the end of the mixture of flour and eggs.
- Arrange the pancakes into a dish; pour the honey over the pancakes and enjoy.
|Main ingredients||Principle||Nutrient Value||Unit|
|110gr wheat flour + 200ml milk, 2 eggs & 3 tbsp honey for 2 servings||55gr wheat flour + 100ml milk, 1 eggs & 1.5 tbsp honey for 1 serving|
|wheat flour, milk unsweeted, egg & honey||Water||268.84||134.42||g|
|Vitamin D (D2+D3)||4.31||2.15||mg|