Dark chocolate is one of the best factors in the list of low cholesterol foods. It is found out many benefits from dark chocolate for human health.
It is said that in the list of low cholesterol foods, dark chocolate brings the wonderful effects to our health such as improving blood flow, lowering blood pressure, lowering the risk of heart disease, contributing to protect the skin, improving brain function etc. By these reason, dark chocolate is considered one of solution for people who love chocolate. It may help to solve the problem of appetite to chocolate. In the other hand, consuming dark chocolate does not threat to health as much as the popular types of sweet chocolate.
Related to dark chocolate, there are some recipes that prepared with it in which included the pudding chocolate. Of course the ingredient used in this pudding is dark chocolate mostly. It is same with other types of low cholesterol foods that help to contribute a healthy eating plan, pudding chocolate with dark chocolate may give the effect in the same way.
The interesting thing related to pudding chocolate with dark chocolate is that you can change the percentage of ingredients in the recipe but it is not influence to your dish as you love to have. You even may replace some ingredients included low cholesterol foods combined to increase the flavor but it is not change your purpose set out for health.
Prepared and cooking time: an hour and 15 minutes
Wait for firming: 4 hours at least
Serves: 3-5 servings
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 1 chicken egg (use just white egg possible)
- 1-2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1-2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 50 gr sugar (granulated or powder possible, optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons of wheat flour (optional)
- 80-100 ml of reduced fat milk ( unsweeted almond milk)
- 100 gr low cholesterol biscuits ( biscuits for weight loss possible)
- 3-4 teaspoons of melted margarine
- Vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon of rum (optional)
- A tart shape 16 cm or pie pan 7.5 inches
For the base of pudding
Grind the biscuits and mix the melted margarine. Set this mixture into the tart shape or pie pan for base. Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes to set the form.
For the pudding filling
- Preheat the oven in the 220 C degree.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg fine. Mix wheat flour, cornstarch, sugar, cocoa powder together. Pour the milk into the mixture. Stir it and then sieve it.
- Melt the dark chocolate. The way to melt is the boiling water. Put a deep pan with water and heat it. Lower the heat if it boils. Put a heatproof bowl with chocolate over the pan. Stir the chocolate till the time it melted. Let it cool a little bit.
- Mix the mixture with egg, milk and melted dark chocolate well. Add vanilla extract or rum (optional)
- Take the base out of the fridge, pour mixture into the shape and bake for 35-45 minutes. You can check by toothpick the mixture to be thick and done well. Turn off the oven, open the door and let the cake cool down after 5-7 minutes.
- Take the pudding out off the oven, wait for it to be cool completely. And then put it in the fridge for firming. The time for firming is some hours. You may enjoy it after 4 hours when the pudding is firmed completely And the best taste is after a night.