It is well known as a popular spice in cooking, cinnamon is combined with different ingredients in many recipes included cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon is not only attractive by its special aroma, it is also the healthy spice that used from the ancient time.
Cinnamon is counted out with nearly 10 benefits at least for our health. It is considered one of great spices that help to prevent the spoilage. That is the reason why this spice had been used a lot for long time ago. Today, this spice is concerned by its benefits for health more and more. It is arranged in the spice that may help to treat diabetes types 2 effectively. Beside cinnamon is very good in reducing the inflammation. You may see this spice is mentioned a lot in the traditional medicine by its anti-inflammatory properties.
There are the researches to prove that cinnamon may help also to treat the symptoms of some diseases like Parkinson and Alzheimer. It is considered that cinnamon may help whom who bear these diseases, improve their motor function by its affection to neurons.
Especially cinnamon is praised as a wonderful ingredient that helps to lower the bad cholesterol and increase the good cholesterol. It is said that if cinnamon is added into the meal, it may help to slow the increasing the blood sugar after consuming food.
For benefits mentioned above, it is hard to ignore to use cinnamon regularly. And if you love to enjoy bread, try to make the great combination between bread and cinnamon now.
Prepared time: 1 h
Baked time: 27 minutes
Serve: 8 rolls
- 600 g whole grain flour
- 50 g sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast
- 280-300 ml warm water
- 2 teaspoon of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder + 50 g butter, unsalted, melted + 30 g sugar
- Mix instant yeast with 500 g of flour well. Save 100 g for using in the process of kneading.
- Add sugar and salt in the flour and mix them.
- Add cooking oil and warm water in the fry mixture with a half. Make the dough. Add warm water little by little to and knead to have the well dough.
- Knead the dough for 8-10 minutes more and let it in a bowl, cover with food plastic wrapper. Place it in a warm place for 40-45 minutes to rise double in size.
- The dough is done well, take it out and flatten it. Scan the better melted in, sprinkle the cinnamon powder and then sugar on.
- Roll the dough and then cut into 8 rolls.
- Bake the rolls for 27-35 minutes at 200 C degree, depend on your oven.
- If you love to have sweeter flavor, you can add condensed milk or sugar powder on the rolls.