Low cholesterol desserts are healthy dessert for any eating plan attached the goal of reducing cholesterol. You may see in the list of low cholesterol foods, dark chocolate is one of the wonderful ingredients for low cholesterol desserts. It is so happy for whom who love chocolate and desserts with this ingredients such as pudding chocolate. Using sometimes the healthy dessert like that, they do not worry so much about the bad influence to their eating plan.
It is happier if you love green tea and matcha. It is considered that, green tea is 7 times in antioxidant levels of dark chocolate. There are many different benefits from green tea to human health in which the benefit is that it may contribute in the lowering cholesterol. So the matcha – a ground powder from green tea expected is a beneficial component that may contribute to people health effectively. And in the ground powder form, matcha is use widely and increasingly as a wonderful ingredient in desserts. It is believed that matcha may added to set up the list of low cholesterol desserts and other recipes that bring the certain benefits to human health.
Related to the low cholesterol desserts and beneficial recipes for health with matcha, matcha cupcake is introduced as an interesting dessert with the simple way in baking. It is also suitable all tastes who love cake. It is unaffected to any plan for lowering cholesterol.
Prepared and cooked time: 45-50 minutes
- 150 gr of cake flour
- 10 gr of green tea powder ( about a teaspoon)
- 100 gr of icing sugar (you may reduce the sugar compared with the recipe offered)
- 2 eggs ( at room temperature)
- a pinch of vanilla powder ( you can use pure vanilla extract)
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1-2 spoons of unsweeted milk ( you may replace this milk by reduced fat milk or unsweeted almond milk )
- 80 gr of margarine ( choose the softer margarine that does not contain trans fat)
- Preheat your oven to 180-200 C degree. It depends on your oven.
- In a large bowl, you beat the margarine and icing sugar for some minutes to make them combine well, even rise up as cream. Add the eggs and beat continuously for 5-7 minutes. If you use your hand mixer, you can beat the mixture in the highest speed.
- For the dry ingredients including cake flour, green tea powder, vanilla powder and baking powder, you mix them well and then add into the mixture of egg, margarine and icing sugar. You mix them well for some minutes. In the end, you add the milk into the mixture with 1-2 spoons to make it to be smooth and nice.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake shape in 2/3 of the shape. Bake them for 20 minutes. After the minute of 20th, you may use a toothpick or small wood stick to test the cupcake to be sure that the cupcakes are done well without over baking.
- The cupcakes are done well, turn off your oven and open its door for some minutes. After that take the cupcakes out and let them cool. You may enjoy matcha cupcakes now without frosting or add some icing sugar on their surface or frosting by green tea cream.