Basa fish recipes are now gradually familiar with the home chefs. They are rich in way of cooking and give the new taste for the families’ meals.
Basa fish recipes are not so complicated to cook so they are not the challenge to anyone who cook at home. And in the basa fish recipes, grilled basa fillet with cheese is one of the wonderful recipe that you may try to cook.
Basa fish recipes are interested more and more because basa fish is good for health. In the type of seafood, basa or basa fish is a catfish belonging to freshwater fish group. Basa or called swai fish is also considered a member in the list of white meat that contribute to human health with its advantages such as high protein, low calories.
Basa fish is used popularly in Southeast Asia because this fish is farmed widely along the area Mekong Delta River. Basa is easy to cook with different basa fish recipes that you can try as in the busy time. It takes you not so much time for preparing or cooking. This type of fish may be combined with many ingredients for delicious dish. Grilled basa fillet with cheese is a typical example of simple recipes from basa fish.
In the basa fish recipes as grilled basa fillet with cheese, you can add the good ingredients to rich the dish such as parmesan or mozzarella of yarn. It can bring to you the interesting taste. You may also use the sauce together such as tomato sauce and chili sauce like pizza.
- 400 gr of basa fillet
- 100-120 gr Parmesan or mozzarella of yarn
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Chopped onion (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil or cooking oil
- ¼ of teaspoon of dried oregano ( the black pepper spice can be used to replace)
- Preheat the grill or oven
- Add salt, lemon juice and then oil to mix with the basa fillet. Let them to wait in 7-10 minutes.
- Take a baking pan, arrange the basa fillet in it.
- Add the onion chopped, the oregano and bake the basa fillet in 8-10 minutes.
- Then, sprinkle the cheese on the fish, continue to bake for more 2 minutes or until the time the cheese is melted and turns to lightly brown.