The tasty recipes with some desserts considered to contribute effectively to health. In these tasty recipes, there is yogurt cheese cake. Yogurt cheese cake is believed to be a healthy dessert for all people even whom who has to follow the strict diet plan, diabetes or to be in the case of heart disease.
Yogurt cheese cake arranged in the list of tasty recipes and beneficial recipes to us is very appropriate. The main ingredients combined in this tasty recipe are included cream cheese, yogurt and eggs. Cream cheese and yogurt are the milk products. Cream cheese may give the source of protein, vitamins, minerals etc. There are the fat free cream cheese or reduced fat cream cheese are good for health. And you may use these types to make cheese cake.
Related to yogurt, it is also the beneficial source of food for our health. It is arranged in the rich food source for good nutritive value with protein, calcium and potassium. In some special cases of health, the yogurt made from reduced fat milk or removed fat milk or skimmed milk are advised to used.
The wonderful point in the tasty recipes such as mini yogurt cheese cake is that you can balance the ingredients to meet your healthy request and in your situation. It is not changed of flavor or taste so much. The texture is still smooth and the cakes still may inspire you anyway.
One lovely point in making mini your cheese cake is for its small size, you can control a cake with the certain weight cake consumed. It helps you to make sure your enjoying that does not overcome the permission related to health problem.
Prepared and baking time: 55-60 minutes
- 250gr cream cheese (choose the cream cheese meets your health or diet plan)
- 2 spoons of yogurt
- 50gr of icing sugar (optional, you may reduce or remove sugar from the ingredients possibly)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla powder (or vanilla extract)
- 1 teaspoon of cake flour or plain flour
- 2 eggs (you may reduce the yolk to meet your health request)
- 6-7 cupcake shapes
- In a large bowl, crush the cream cheese, add the egg one by one. The egg will help to grind the cream cheese easier.
- Add the icing sugar and then salt, mix them with the cream cheese and eggs well. After that, add the yogurt, mix continuously till fine.
- Preheat your oven for 200-220 C degree at this moment to ready to bake.
- For the mixture, you now sift the flour and vanilla powder in it, mix them up well. Spoon the mixture into the cupcake shapes with 2/3 of the mixture in each one. Then you bake them for 45-50 minutes.
- When the cakes are done, let them cool and put them into the fridge for 4 – 8 hours or overnight before serving.
- You can find out some small cracks in the surface of the cakes after baking. Don’t worry about that, you can hide them by some cream. Or you can sift the icing sugar on their surface and then enjoy, it must be more delicious.