Green lettuce salad is considered one of the popular choices of dieters. There are a number of recipes of green lettuce salad in which green lettuce salad with oil, vinegar and tomatoes is very easy to make. Many people love to enjoy it because of its sweet and sour taste combined together. Beside it takes not so much time for process of making.
In general, the recipes with green lecture are used widely because those green leafy vegetables convey the essential nutrients that are so good for health. For the green lettuce salad with oil, vinegar and tomatoes there are more vitamins found because of the contribution of tomatoes. Some people use this salad for breakfast together with sausages and eggs to create the balance in their menu. There are the cases that the green lettuce salad with oil, vinegar and tomatoes is used with the main dishes. However some people use it alone as an effective medicine to dismiss the urge to eat the dishes from meat with too much protein.
To prepare the green lecture salad with oil, vinegar and tomatoes, it takes just some minute to complete. There are not much ingredients in the salad and even some ingredients can be replaced but the taste, nutrition and vitamins contained are not changed so much. This is also the reason that green lettuce salad with oil, vinegar and tomatoes is loved.
Prepared time: 15-18 minutes
- 300-400gr of green lettuces
- 2 tomatoes ( about 200-300gr)
- 100gr of cherry potatoes
- 2 spoons of vinegar or lime juice
- 3 spoons of cooking oil
- 50gr of onion fine sliced
- 3 spoons of fish sauce or 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 5-2 spoons of sugar
- Fry the fine sliced onion to turn light brown.
- Break the green lettuce into half or three with each part that about 5-6cm. It depends on the lettuce’s size.
- Peel the tomatoes. To be easy in the peeling, you should slash in the bottom of the tomatoes with the sign of “ X”. Poach them into the hot water for 30-45 seconds and then let them cool or in the cool water, after that you can peel the skin off easily.
- Dice the tomatoes; fry them in the pot with cooking oil for 1 minute. Add fish sauce or salt, vinegar and sugar and stir them for 1-2 minutes. In the case you use lime juice instead of vinegar, add the lime juice in the final step before adding fried onion.
- Turn off the cooker, wait for 30 seconds, you should add the lettuces, and then the cherry tomatoes and mixed them fast into the sauce, (add lime juice in the case you uses lime juice instead of vinegar), add some fried onion. Spoon the salad into the dish, decorate them with some fried onion or add some other dishes beside. Enjoy.
|Main ingredients||Principle||Nutrient Value||Unit|
|100 gr of green lecttuce leaf + 100 gr of tomato||Energy||33||Kcal|