In the easy diabetic recipes, especially desserts, some type of fruit such as strawberry, apple, orange, banana etc are used as an ingredients. Using the fruit types in these recipes helps to balance the flavor and keep the healthy eating plan for diabetes in the line.
Related to easy diabetic recipes with banana you may make a tasty type of dessert such as simple banana pudding. For the strawberry, you may start with the easy recipe like crepe roll with strawberry flavor. Crepe is so familiar with all of us in the breakfast or sometimes they are like an elegance dessert.
The rich type and flavor crepes always conquer all people. In the special case such as diabetes, easy diabetic recipes of course have to be included this type of dessert suite them. Changing the ingredients in a crepe type is not the problem. Any creation can make the new taste interestingly to enjoy even if we are in the special diet.
Crepe roll with strawberry flavor is considered one of the easy diabetic recipes contained the advantages. It is easy to make because there is not much technique requested. The time for preparing or cooking may be shorten if you do not have so much time. And the ingredients in this type of crepe may be changed to suite with the taste and guarantee any diet plan that you are following.
Prepared time: 15 minutes
Waiting time: 15 minutes to an hour
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes, depend on your crepe size
- 220 ml strawberry fat free milk
- 2 white eggs + 1 whole egg
( it is possible to use 3 whole eggs in the case you have no tight eating plan)
- 80 g whole wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (optional)
- Fresh strawberry sliced (optional)
- Crack the eggs and beat them well
- In a large bowl, mix beaten eggs, milk, vanilla.
- Mix flour, sugar (optional) and salt. Add mixture above and mix them well.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes at least. In the case you have time, let the mixture to be wait in an hour – the mixture will be better.
- Heat the nonstick pan, keep the medium heat.
- Spoon the mixture into the span center. Tilt the pan to spread the mixture evenly on the bottom. Wait for 2 minutes or until the time the surface of crepe is dry. Turn it and wait for 40 seconds or 1 minute.
- Take the crepe out of the pan. Place it in a plate for warm and roll it up.
- Repeat with the rest mixture for crepes roll.
- Enjoy these crepes with fresh chopped strawberries in the case you love to increase the fresh flavor.