Banana is rich of nutrition so you may find some tasty fruit smoothies with banana. If you are bored with fruit smoothie sometimes, you may change your taste with different recipes such as fried banana in red wine.
It is said that fruit smoothie is good for health by the fresh factor with the whole nutrition remained. We all know that the nutrition will be reduced in some way if the food cooked, the fruits are in the same situation, and even the nutrition from them is decreased more than the level that you think. Of course we cannot handle all fruit smoothies all the time. Some new recipes with fruits will bring us the new exciting with them. Sometimes, using the fruits in different way of preparing is better than giving up them for a long time caused that we are bored with fruit smoothie. This is the reason why there are many recipes related to fruits such as making salad, cooking with some other ingredients, baking with pastry etc. The change in preparing may help to rich the recipes and increase the flavor. Related to banana, you can find different banana cooked recipes such as banana bread in out recipes for diet. And now there is fried in red wine is a recipe to all people who are not in the diet plan.
Fried banana in red wine is considered the great creativity to make banana to be more attractive by combination with fascinating red wine. It may be the wonderful desert that helps to increase the flavor of your romantic dinner. There is different ways to cook a fried banana in wine. However, most of cases, the banana is fried fast in a big pan with wine or rum. It is fired in the short time with strong fire and to be served as soon as well done. So, the flavor is so great because the banana is still warm. And the nutrition from the banana is not reduced so much.
Try to make banana in red wine sometimes to change your taste if the fruit smoothie makes you be bored. It is sure that the fruit with new taste will be a source of your exciting of fruit soon.
Prepared and cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 well ripe bananas ( small size with 81 gr per banana)
- 3 spoons of red wine
- 1 teaspoon of butter or margarine
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 50 gr of sliced almonds ( fried or roasted almond without salt)
- 1 spoon of sugar ( optional )
- A pinch of salt ( optional)
- For well ripe bananas, they are sweet enough for your desert, in the case you love to have sweeter desert, after peeling; you should add 1 spoon of sugar and pinch of salt into the bananas soak them for an hour or more before frying.
- Heat the pan and add butter to be melted, add the bananas and fry them for 2-3 minutes for each side, or their surface turn to a little brown. Then, you add the red wine, after that add pinch of cinnamon, turn again the bananas to be absorbed well. The time for cooking is just 1-2 minutes. Turn off your stove, spoon the fried bananas into the dish.
- Add some sliced almonds and enjoy when the bananas are still warm.
|Main ingredients||Principle||Nutrient Value||Unit|
[3 rip banana ( about 81 gr/ a banana) + 50 gr of dry roasted sliced almonds without salt]
[1 rip banana ( about 81 gr/ a banana) + 16.7 gr of dry roasted sliced almonds without salt]
|Ripe banana & almond roasted without salt||Water||183.25||61.08||g|